Friday, August 29, 2008

Fabric organizing

I spent all day yesterday going through just 1 shelf in my closet. I couldn't believe it took all day. I didn't realize I had that much fabric. I don't even know how I accumulated so much purple fabric either haha! Here is a before picture of the mess.



Here is a shot of how I folded it and you can see how messy the stacks were because I pulled it out as it was and placed it on the ironing board so you can see what a mess it was in the closet.



And here is the result after hours of work.




If I had just put it away properly to begin with I would not have had to take all day to do this. Hopefully I will keep it this way but I won't hold my breath. It's nice to have them stacked according to color too, much easier to see what I have and need.

And just so you can see how big the kittens are getting.



They are pains in the butts some times but entertaining to watch.

Bye!

1 comment:

AverettLadyNana said...

You did a great job! I need to do that same thing.