Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year!!

Hello every one! Yes, I have been super lazy about updating this blog. I do have finishes to share! I made 2 bow tuck totes. One for me and one for Susan for Christmas. I love this bag! It's great and they turned out cute. Here is mine....



Here is the one I made Susan and also some photos of the quilting I did before I assembled it....







I also made this super cute owl stuffed animal. This is not a very good photo and you can't see his cute feet in it but you get the idea.



So the holidays are over and the decorations are put away. New Years Eve was fun. We had the neighbors over and played games until 3 or 4am. New Years day I got sewing in. I cut and started sewing for a graduation quilt for Susan and I believe I will have enough left over for a baby quilt. This will be a dresden plate quilt. I'm having a lot of fun working on it so far and watching the first series of the Big Bang Theory that Dan got me for Christmas. He also got me an I Pod touch which is awesome!

Well, I'm off for now.

Bye!

3 comments:

nanboudreau said...

Lovely bags Jamie, you did some nice work over Christmas. I need to do some now that the holidays are over.
hugs
Nan

Jaayimee said...

Thanks Nan! I do love these totes and plan to make one for myself for every season LOL.

Judy Ellsworth said...

I love both these bags! The bows add a soft, feminine touch.