Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Remodeling madness

We are remodeling and I decided to go ahead and post Susan's room. Her room is finished minus the trim around the ceiling and the shelves that will be put up in a couple of days. You will see what we did in there though. Hereis a before picture from her room.



Yes, I am serious. Her room was ridiculous! She got rid of a ton of stuff and it went to the yard sale fundraiser for their Englad trip. We still have a ton of stuff they can have for their next one this summer.

Here are some pictures after the painting is done. The chalk board is painted on the wall and turned out really cool and in one photo Dan is places the baseboards on.

Well shoot. My computer went all funny on me and won't show any of my pictures so I guess I will have to leave you wondering for right now. I will say that I have started my sewing room and it is almost done. Just one more row of flooring and the closet and baseboards and then I can put every thing back in there, yeah! It should be done tomorrow and then I will take a break before starting our bedroom.

Spring has sprung here and we have been doing a lot of yard work. We have already mowed twice. My tulips are beautiful! I will be putting more in the ground this fall.

Well, I guess that is it for now. Hopefully pictures of the redone rooms next time.

Bye!

No comments: