Monday, June 23, 2008

No more physical therapy

A little background.....


I've been doing physical therapy for the last 2 months to strengthen my back. Well, the back is strengthened and my flexiability is great but I am in a lot of pain with my sciatic nerve and spine inflammation. I can not take any arthritis meds right now due to an asprin allergy and no ibuprofren due to the celiac and my intestines. So I have a doctors appointment today and will discuss with her what I can do until I see the RA in August. I am in some serious pain here and how am I expected to walk around Vegas like this? Dh reserved a rental car last night so we can get to places off the strip and get to grocery stores that carry gluten free items. Plus we will see the Grand Canyon, yay!


So anyways, I was discharged from PT thank goodness. Driving there 3 times a week was a gas killer! It's over 4 dollars a gallon now and my PT Cruiser is not the greatest for gas mileage.


Storms came through yesterday and look what dd noticed out back....




Pretty rainbow. And just for the fun of it....

Fathers day. And this one....

Leaving for camp with the church youth group. They had a blast.

Well that is about it for today. I did manage to work on a scrapbook page, but it's not done yet. I'm working on the pictures from the cruise we went on last April. I need to start doing laundry and packing for our vegas trip, yippee. Can you believe they are charging per suitecase that you check now? Some thing like 15 dollars! Is that outrageous or what, like we don't pay enough for the tickets and convience fees. What's so convient about it anyway. My gluten free dinner tonight will be chicken fajitas I think.

Bye!

No comments: