Wednesday, June 25, 2008

15 years tomorrow!

Tomorrow is mine and dh's 15th year anniversary! I am so thrilled with us.
This me, dh and our beautiful daughter.





Today we will be taking the goats to a friends house who will take care of them while we are in Las Vegas (2 days and counting)! They are in need of a feet trimming so we will do that as well. I am a little nervous about that because I've never done it myself and seeing it done grosses me out. On a goat you trim their foot pad and I've always had dogs and that is a no no so when I see it done on a goat I have trouble getting away from the no no part from the dogs. But, it is very necessary on these animals so it will be done and I will survive, as will my goats. I am interested in hearing what she thinks of how my girls look. They did come from her heard after all. I'll be sure to take my camera with me and maybe get a pic of my girls mothers.


Saw the doctor the other day and had a physical. I am being refered back to a neurosurgeon for this sciatic nerve and back pain of mine. Talk about painful and physical therapy has only made it worse. At least the arthritis flair has died down a little. So I have me a supply of pain pills for Vegas and just everyday need. I will be interesting to see what he says.



So it's raining all day today, a perfect day to work on the packing. I've got the clothes done and need to get the rest together. Also some items to entertain myself while dh is in his meetings.



Well, since I don't have any new pics to share I will share some of the flowers blooming in my flower beds. I always like to look at those.








This is the rhodendren (probably spelled wrong) next to my house. Me and dh both love it. The picture behind the title of my blog is a close up of one of the flowers on this bush.




This I don't remember what it is called but it is sprouting the most pretty tiny pink flowers. I love it.




This is one of the jumping jacks in my wild flower bed. These little guys pop up in all kinds of places in the yard.


This is one of my many hens and chicks. These are one of my favorite plants of all my flower beds. They survive anything and are just really cool with how they grow. I've got one that I think is getting ready to bloom and that will be the first time I've had that happen in the 10 years I've had them. Well, the house work won't get done on it's own.

Bye!


No comments: