Sunday, September 23, 2012

Cross stitching

Yes, cross stitching. I have been doing a lot of it lately. I used to do it all the time but as I got into quilting I got sporadic at best with the cross stitching. My taste changed and I could not find any thing I wanted to take the time to work on. It is easy to do but takes up a lot of time and I do mean a lot. One day I was looking around on pinterest when a pin caught my eye.
I HAD to have this pattern! I have a grandson now and this would be awesome in his room here and a sampler of super heroes spelling his name is just what his room at home needs too! Heck, he's just the excuse, I would have totally bought this and made it for ME! I search for over an hour because of course the pin did not go any where and I hit pay dirt. Wee Little Stitches They are awesome! I have been buying patterns like crazy and stitching them up! I am still working on the super hero alphabet and in between have made Buffy The Vampire Slayer, The Golden Girls, Milk and cookie Love, Peanut butter and Jelly Love and have a ton more to do. I am also working on Harry Potter. These are cute and stitch up fast. Here is some of what I've done and what is done on the Super Hero sampler. Buffy The Vampire Slayer
The Golden Girls
Milk and Cookie Love and Peanut Butter and Jelly Love
Super Hero Sampler in Progress
A shot of what my cutting table was looking like when I was prepping all of this work.
And a sneak peek at what I'm working on now, along with fitting in the cross stitch while watching tv.
Yeah, wait until you see the cuteness! Bye!

No comments: