Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Quick post

Hello!

Not much posting from me (as usual) but I have been busy crafting and sewing away and will be sharing lots of photos soon.

I have decided to cut my computer time to one hour a day for Lent. The time flies by on here and before I know it I'll have been on for several hours! Then the day will be gone so the one hour a day was born and several friends are doing it as well. I'm really enjoying every thing I'm getting done and will probably keep my time limited even after Lent is over.

I did want to mention that in a previous post I posted photos of the baby pants I made for a young friend who is having a girl soon. I love, love, love this pattern and the blog of the designer. I was reading the licensing on the pants pattern yesterday and realized that I was supposed to ask before posting a picture of any thing I make from the pattern so I have e-mailed her for permission to do that so you can see the slew of pants I am making for my grand baby that is coming. I believe I posted a link to her blog in that pants post. You really need to check out her site. It has given me so much sewing inspiration! It's Made by Rae.

Well my hour is almost up so I need to scoot. No photos in this post! A first for me. My next one will be jammed packed with photos of what I have been working on these days. You wait, you will be blown away my friends.....blown. a. way.

Bye!

No comments: